Missions and Ministries Endowment
Established in 2005, the Glenmary Missions and Ministries Endowment helps ensure that Glenmary Missioners continue to fulfill the dream of Founder Father William Howard that the Catholic Church is present in every U.S. County.
As the endowment fund grows, earnings provide Glenmary with a reliable source of income for decades to come. These earnings are used to provide funds for current and future missions, help support lay professional ministers, supplement important outreach programs and services, and make possible innovative initiatives to enrich and extend Glenmary’s ministry of service.
The Missions and Ministries Endowment fund is an opportunity for you to make a donation that will make an impact in perpetuity.
There are many ways to donate to the Glenmary Missions and Ministries Endowment.
- Establish named endowments within the larger endowment with a gift of $25,000 or more. These endowments often bear the name of the donor or their family members and serve to honor or memorialize those individuals. Donations can be made at any time to an already existing named endowment.
- Provide a gift to the Missions and Ministries Endowment through your will.
- Make a grant from a Donor Advised Fund.
- Donate stock or mutual funds.
- Designate the Missions and Ministries Endowment as a beneficiary of your life insurance, IRA, 401(k), pension, or bank and brokerage accounts.
- Make an individual donation to the endowment. Suggested minimum: $1,000
However you choose to support the Missions and Ministries Endowment, your generosity is greatly appreciated by the people presently being served in the U.S. home missions, as well as the future generations who will benefit from having access to the love of God and the sacraments of the Catholic Church in their community.
For further information, contact Chris Phelps, Glenmary’s Development Director, at 513 881-7428 or 513-874-8900.