Build the Kingdom of God
Glenmary Home Missioners bring the Catholic Church to Appalachia and the South. With your donation to our Catholic missions, you provide life changing access to the sacraments, build faith communities, share the Gospel, care for persons in need, and promote Christian unity.
Your gifts power our mission. Thank you!
A one-time or monthly donation to Glenmary makes you our partner in sharing God’s love and mercy in Appalachia and the rural South.
Glenmary’s tax ID number is 31-0537070.
Thank you for your generous gift. To manage or make changes to your current giving plan, please contact Betsy Bown at 513 881-7449 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate to support important missionary activities like these:
- In Early County GA, Br. Jason helps families avoid eviction, keep the lights on, have shelter for the night, or bury a loved one.
- In Union County, TN, families struggling with food insecurity can count on fresh food distributed through the Fresh Wagon mobile food pantry operated by Fr. Neil Pezzulo.
- Catholics in Smith County, TN, led by Fr. Don Tranel, celebrated the first Mass in their county in 222 years and are building a faith community with a permanent Church home.
- Missionary Pastoral Minister Lorenzo Ajú and his wife Nicolasa have begun to establish a new missionary area in Overton County, TN.
- Br. Craig Digmann evangelizes in Washington County, NC, an area where Catholics are few. He is often the first Catholic to visit and pray with members of other Christian churches. His presence helps build relationships and break down many of the misconceptions of the Catholic faith.
- The celebration of Mass by Glenmary priests in places like a farm field or a crab factory connects Catholic workers with the Eucharist and their faith.
- In Georgia, Fr. Francois ministers to youth in incarceration facilities, the only minister bringing the good news of Jesus Christ to these young people.
- Students worried about where their next meal will come from can count on the weekly food distribution program in Bertie County, NC.
- In Tennessee, Glenmary’s group volunteer program provides volunteer missionary opportunities for students and young adults in service to the marginalized population in Grainger County.
Thank you for your missions donations!
Glenmary is working to bring about positive change and hope for the future in our mission counties. If you’re thinking about ways to renew your sense of purpose, here’s a simple act of caring that you can take right now. With the special online resource from FreeWill, you can create your legally valid will for free. At freewill.com/Glenmary you can
● Plan for the future and protect what you love.
● Have easy access to estate planning.
● Join Glenmary in building the Kingdom of God and providing for the needs of our neighbors for years to come.
Utilizing FreeWill’s self-help solutions for common estate planning costs you nothing today but is one of the most powerful ways to support Glenmary Home Missions and missions donations. Thank you for your partnership!