A bequest is one of the most flexible and easy ways to make a gift to The Glenmary Home Missioners as part of your estate planning.
Benefits of Making a Bequest
- You can specify a gift made to family, friends and the charitable causes you care about, such as The Glenmary Home Missioners.
- You can reduce the burden of taxes on your family.
- You may receive estate tax savings through a charitable deduction.
- A lasting legacy is created in your memory.
Ways to Make a Bequest to The Glenmary Home Missioners
- Specify a bequest to The Glenmary Home Missioners in your will or revocable trust.
- Fixed Percentage – make a gift of a percentage of your estate.
- Specific Amount or Asset – make a gift of a specified dollar amount or a specific asset.
- Residual – make a fixed gift from the balance or residue of your estate, all or a percentage.
- Designate The Glenmary Home Missioners as a full, partial or contingent beneficiary of your retirement account (IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or pension).
- Name The Glenmary Home Missioners as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
Suggested Language for a Bequest to The Glenmary Home Missioners
“I give, devise and bequeath to The Home Missioners of America, 4119 Glenmary Trace, Fairfield, OH 45014, _______(insert here the sum of money, % of estate or description of property). This gift is to be used to further the work of said Home Missioners.”
Glenmary has partnered with FreeWill to help you create a legal will for free! It’s easy and can be completed in about 20 minutes. Start your will today.
Thank you for making a lasting impact on the missions in rural America!
If you have already designated a gift to Glenmary in your will or trust, please take the time to let us know. We are very grateful and would like to thank you and your family for your generosity now.
We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have. Call 513 874-8900 or use our contact form.